Each card and gift sent through the SendOutCards system will go through a 4 step validation process to ensure the following are accurate:
1. Address Validation: The address validation will check to ensure the address of your recipient is correct. A rejection can occur if that person has moved and is no longer at that address OR if an apartment number is missing from the address.
2. Asset Verification (Images): A rejection can occur if an image does not print as it should such as, stretched images or, if the image is deemed inappropriate and violates the terms in the Policies & Procedures.
3. Fair-Use Policy: Violations against the Fair Use Policy can cause cards to be rejected. To learn more about the Fair-Use Policy, go to the Approved Downloads section and select SendOutCards Fair-Use Policy.
4. Payment Verification: If the credit card payment fails, the card(s) will be held for payment issue. An email will be sent and a notification will be added to the Account Notification Center.
*If one of the above cannot be verified, you will receive a notification explaining what needs to be corrected in order for the card and gift (if a gift is included) can be mailed out.
1. How will I know if a card has been rejected?
- You will receive an email to the address listed on your account explaining the reason for the rejection as well as a notification of the rejection in your Account Notification Center.
2. I was charged for my order 3 days after creating it, why?
- The credit card declined during the first 3 attempts until reaching the 3rd day after creating an order.