Advice and answers from the SendOutCards Team

How do I change my Company Name or Tax ID associated with my account?

You may request a company name or Tax ID change by filling out and submitting the following form:

Company Name or Tax ID changes form

UPDATED 2/1/2016

  • Share on
Did this answer your question?