How do I create a Photo Card with the Android App?
The SendOutCards Android app allows you to create a Photo Card on the go, using your own pictures from your mobile device . The walk through below will review the steps of creating a photo card on the Android App. If you are looking for a general overview of the app, you can click on the following link: SendOutCards Android App Overview
- Click Photo Cards and select your card orientation.
2. Select card type, then click the Create button.
3. Add a photo to the front of your card.
4. Pick a layout, or add text.
5. Swipe your screen to go to the inside right panel, then add your card to the cart.
6. Continue to verify your return address.
7. Select or add a recipient, then continue.
8. Confirmation Screen