Why do we have Orphans?
Orphans are distributors and customers who sign up with SendOutCards without a Sponsor.
For example:When someone lands on SendOutCards.com (rather than a distributor website), and they follow the enrollment process, they are prompted to enter a Sponsor ID. If they don’t have Sponsor ID info, there is a search option. If they choose NOT to enter a Sponsor or they don’t have a Sponsor, they end up becoming an Orphan.
Why do we allow people to sign up without a Sponsor?
In today’s network marketing climate, we need to provide immediate access for the end consumer to purchase our products to be considered a legitimate company by the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). As a company, we have absolutely NO desire to collect customers or distributors without Sponsors. It is our strongest desire for every customer and distributor to be connected to a Sponsor and we make every effort to make that happen.
What happens when someone ends up in the Orphan Account?
Orphans will remain in the Orphan Account for the month they sign up and the following commission month. This is the Orphan Pending Time
Why must an Orphan remain in the Orphan Account this long?
- To allow ample time for a Sponsor to claim them out of the Orphan Account.
- To avoid being assigned to a new Sponsor and then having their rightful Sponsor claim them.
- To avoid paying commissions to the wrong Sponsor.
When and how can an Orphan be claimed out of the Orphan Account?
Orphans can be claimed out of the Orphan Account at any time using the Customer/Distributor Move Request Form.
What happens to Orphans who are not claimed out of the Orphan Account?
If an Orphan is not claimed out of the Orphan Account within the designated Orphan Pending Time, they are eligible for reassignment to a Sponsor. This process is different depending on whether they are a customer or a distributor.
Orphan Customer Policy
- Customers are defined as anyone who has placed an order for $5 or more.
- Customers are assigned to Rank Qualified Senior Managers who have Sponsored someone within the past 30 days, based on geographic location. We search first by zipcode, then city, state, region, etc. until we fond someone qualified to receive an Orphan.
- Once a Customer has been assigned to a Sponsor, the Sponsor will receive an email just as if they had a new sign up.
Orphan Distributor Policy
- Distributors are defined as anyone who signed up as a Distributor.
- Distributors are called within 30 days of sign up and asked how they heard about SendOutCards. If we can match them with their rightful Sponsor, we will do so.
- Distributors are assigned to Rank Qualified Executives who have Sponsored a Distributor within the past 30 days, based on geographic location. We search first by zipcode, then city, state, region, etc. until we fond someone qualified to receive an Orphan.
- Once a Distributor has been assigned to a Sponsor, the Sponsor will receive an email just as if they had a new sign up.