How do I export my contacts?
How do I export my contacts
To export your contacts, please follow the steps below.
- Once logged into SendOutCards click on Main Menu at the top of the page and then click on "Find a Contact"
- To view all contacts click on "List Primary Contacts" or to view a specific group, select the group name at the bottom of the page with a check mark and click on "Find Contact"
- Check mark only the contacts to be exported
- Click on the "Export " option at the top of the screen.
- Depending on the browser used, there will be a prompt to either save the file or open it. If opening it, be sure to select the option to open it using Excel. Saving the file will allow for access to the information as needed.
Once you have exported them, you can open the file in Excel. If the file does not display correctly, please use the steps below to format your file:
- Open the exported file in Excel
- Hover over column "A" and when an arrow that points down appears, click to select all of column "A"
- Click on the "Data" tab at along the top
- Click on "Text to Columns"
- Choose "Delimited"
- Click "Next"
- Check "Tab" (nothing else should be checked)
- Click Next
- Click "Finish"
The exported file will now look like a spreadsheet instead a jumbled information.
- Share on