How do I share Contacts? How can I accept contacts shared to me?
You can share your contacts by following the instructions below.
- Hover over the Main Menu, then click on Find a Contact.
- Once here, search for the contacts that you want to share.
- Place a check next to each of the contacts
- At the top of the page, Click on Share then enter the ID number of the member that you are sharing the contacts to (If sharing with a customer, make sure to add the "r" to the beginning of the ID).
- Click on Share Contacts and you will see a message stating the contacts have been scheduled to be shared successfully.
You can accept contacts shared to you by following the instructions below.
- Once contacts have been shared to you, you would click on the Speedometer icon at the top of the page.
- At the top of the page, you will see a notice in yellow that says "Name of the member, has shared contacts with you."
- Click on the link to Accept or Decline the contacts. This will lead you to a page where you can Accept the Contacts or Reject them.
- When you click on Accept you will be redirected back to the Find Contact page, the contacts will be saved in your Main list of contacts. It is at this point that you would find the contacts and add them to a group if needed.
Did this answer your question?