- Once logged into SendOutCards.com, locate the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- To customize your personal page, click on Account then once again, click on Account and ID number.
- For SendOutCards Affiliates, there is an Affiliate Information section, you may add your photo, type in your story, and customize your personal website URL.
- You will also see an Email Preferences section where you can choose to opt-in to email reminders, email receipts, etc.
- Also in the My Account section, you will be able to view your personal information, your subscription details and have the ability to change your password if necessary.
- If you are a Customer, you will see an Invoice History button in the My Sponsor section of your account information page. This is where you will be able to view all of your orders and expense placed through the SendOutCards system.
- If you are an Affiliate, you will see a Revolution Office button in the My Sponsor section of your account information page. The Revolution Office is your tool as an Affiliate to track your commissions, downline, and customers, as well as orders.
Click here to watch a tutorial about your account and the Revolution Office.