What awards will be available through the app and how do you get the awards?
- Get on a SendOutCards subscription
- Send three Heartfelt Promptings Cards
- Share SendOutCards with three people
- Reach $97 in Personal and Customer Volume total (Your unlimited subscription counts)
- Sign-up your first subscription customer
- Sign-up your first Affiliate
- Send 42 Heartfelt Promptings Cards (three cards a day) in your first 14 days
- Reach $485 in Group Volume total (This can come from your subscription and any subscription/gift purchases anywhere. Do this in your first 30 days and you’ll get 2 awards and AND a $100 Fast Start check!)
- Fast Start 100 (first 30 days) - If you collect $485 in Group Volume total on your dashboard in your first 30 days, you’ll get $100 and an award!
- Rank advance to Manager by collecting $970 in Group Volume total
What date are the awards starting from?
All awards are based upon activity starting from the SOC Pro App launch date of April 20, 2020.
When does the Awards page update?
An award status should update within four hours of the award criteria being met.
How are the awards calculated?
Some of the awards are calculated based on specific actions that required to receive an award while others are calculated by ByDesign and are based on volume such as Personal and Customer Volume and Group Volume. Within each award, there is a "Things to do" section that details what the Affiliate needs to do to earn the award.
What’s the difference between the Send Three Award and the Share Three Award?
The Send Three Award is achieved by the Affiliate sending three Heartfelt Promptings cards. The Share Three Award is achieved by sharing the Send A Free Card link from the SOC Pro App and three people sending a Heartfelt Promptings Card. It can also be obtained by three new prospects going to the Affiliate's personal URL and sending Heartfelt cards.
What is Gamification?
Gamification is the use of game elements such as awards, point scoring, competition, etc. and is typically used as an online marketing technique to encourage engagement with a product or service.