How do I create and send a card?
The SendOutCards system allows you to quickly act on your promptings, and send out a real greeting card with a few clicks. The basic card/gift sending process is outlined below.
1. From SendOutCards click on, Catalog on the left side of the page.
2. Find the card desired from the categories shown and click on it, a preview window will show, you will then click on the Customize button.
3. Once you have clicked on Customize, you will then select the type of card, you wish to send, Postcard, 2 Panel Card, 3 Panel Card or Big Card. You will also select the paper type, Standard, Satin or Pearl. Click Next.
4. Customize the card by adding text and images as you see fit. Once complete, click on the Next button to continue.
5. This will take you to the page where you will select the Recipient(s) of the card. If you do not wish to send, you can simply leave the page and later locate the card in your Drafted Orders. Now, you will select the Recipient(s) by clicking on the Add Recipients button. This will then allow you to add the Recipient information or, locate the saved information in the Relationship Manager. After you have entered/selected the Recipient(s), click the Done button.
6. Next, you will click on the Ready To Send button, a pop-up screen will appear that will provide you with a preview of your order, including the cost of the card. If the order looks correct, click Send.
7. Once the card has been sent successfully, you will receive the following confirmation.
*Click HERE for a video tutorial on how to create and send a card*