If you live outside the US, you’re required to fill out the US IRS W-8BEN form to receive commissions. Filling out this form is a requirement for Affiliates living in Canada, Ireland, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. Click here for the form and here for instructions on how to fill out this form.

Updated: 05/06/2020

Did this answer your question?