- How will the Elite or Elite Plus benefit me?
- Based on the subscription you are on, either Enhanced, Premium or Enterprise, you could pay between $1.75 - $2.25 per card. These packages are a way for you to send Scheduled Cards at a discounted price per 500 and 1,000 touch Scheduled Sends.
2. What qualifies as a Scheduled Card Send?
- A single card send sent to one or more people with a scheduled date.
- A multiple card send (campaign or card order) sent to one or more people with at least one or more cards with a scheduled send date.
3. What subscriptions are eligible for the Elite or Elite Plus Packages?
- Only the PAID subscriptions (Enhanced, Premium and Enterprise) are eligible for the Elite and Elite Plus packages. Basic users do not qualify as this package is not a monthly subscription.
4. Am I required to add the Elite or Elite Plus to my Enhanced, Premium or Enterprise subscription?
- No. These packages were created for those who schedule single or multiple cards for the week, month, or year at a discounted rate. You are not required to add on either of these to your account.
5. Postage is not included, when do I pay for the postage on Scheduled Cards?
- Postage will be charged when the card is scheduled to be sent. - Example: I schedule a card to be sent 1 week from today, postage will be charged to my account 1 week from today.
6. What happens with Scheduled Send Cards when I use up all 500 or 1,000 touches from the Elite or Elite Plus packages?
- You may continue to send Scheduled Send Cards at the cost per card based on your subscription.
- With the Enterprise subscription you may send Scheduled Cards under the discounted rate per card based on the add-on you have purchased until the 12-month expiration date.
-Elite Plus - $0.99 per card
-Elite - $1.25 per card
7. Can I purchase more than one Elite package?
- Yes, you may purchase as many as you would like however, you will be required to make them separate shopping cart purchase.
- - Example: You may purchase an Elite Plus package, complete the purchase, then go back in and purchase another one.
8. If I am on an Enhanced or Premium and want to send 2,000 Scheduled Cards, do I need to purchase the package(s) again?
- We would suggest you purchase the Elite Plus package twice. This will allow you to send the Scheduled Card Sends at the lowest possible cost per card.
- - Example: If you send 1,000 Scheduled Cards on the Elite Plus package, you will average your cost to $0.99 per card. Otherwise, if you are on a subscription without the Elite Plus, your cost will be $1.75 per card.
9. If I am on an Enterprise subscription and want to send 2,000 Scheduled Cards, do I need to purchase the package(s) again?
- No. You will be able to schedule additional cards at the discounted rate per card after the 500 or 1,000 touches the package comes with until the end of your 12 month timeframe.
10. If I cancel my subscription (Enhanced, Premium or Enterprise) will I still be able to use the remaining Scheduled Card Sends in my Elite or Elite Plus package?
- No. You are required to maintain your subscription of Enhanced, Premium or Enterprise in order to use the Scheduled Card Sends in the Elite or Elite Plus package.
11. If I cancel my subscription, will I still have the features included in my Elite package available?
- No. You are required to maintain your subscription of Enhanced, Premium or Enterprise in order to use the Scheduled Card Sends in the Elite or Elite Plus packages.
12. If I cancel my subscription, what happens to the features included in my Elite package?
- Your features will freeze until you add a subscription to your account. This means you will not be able to use the card touches nor have access to the Campaigns in the Campaign Store.
13. If I am on an Enhanced or Premium subscription and upgrade to the Enterprise, while also using the Elite package(s), will my prices for paid cards change?
- Yes, you will only be charged the amount noted within the subscription. Furthermore, with the addition of the Enterprise subscription, you will have access to sending your paid cards at a lower price (dependent upon the package as shown below).
-Elite Plus - $0.99 per card
-Elite - $1.25 per card
14. When I run out of scheduled card sends included in my package, will I be notified?
- Yes, there should be a notification to prompt payment during the checkout process.
15. Where will I be able to see how many scheduled cards are remaining?
- You will be able to view these in My Account.
16. If I am on a subscription and I schedule my 5-touch Campaign out with the first card going out with an immediate send date, will this be considered a standard card or a scheduled card?
- The Campaign touches are lumped together as one order, so all cards will be considered a Scheduled Card Send.
17. If I purchased an Essentials Pack prior to the Elite Packages, will I be refunded?
- No refunds will be provided as this is a new package addition.
18. What is an Essential Pack?
- This package includes a Handwriting Font and Signature Form along with the classic First Impressions Campaigns.
19. How do I submit my Handwriting Font and Signature Form?
- Instructions can be found on the form itself with detailed step-by-step direction. file:///Users/tpainter/Downloads/Handwriting_Font-Sigs-Forms%20(2).pdf
20. Will cards scheduled prior to purchasing the Elite be counted toward the Elite scheduled touches?
- No, these won’t count toward the Elite (500 touches) or Elite Plus (1,000 touches).
21. How do I access the campaigns to my account?
- You will just need to “purchase” the campaigns. These will not show a charge to your account.